• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

GROW ROOM UPDATE

So in December I purchased a greenhouse. I had all hopes and intentions of getting everything outside into the greenhouse. Well I couldn't figure out a good way to heat the greenhouse this year, and New England winters are unforgiving. Well now I have a couple hundred seedlings and plants growing at various stages. I plan on trying different methods of where and how I am going to grow them this year. I also started my normal veggies and I am starting to run out of space. I cannot wait til it is warm enough outside. I also have two flats of strawberries mixed in there.

Attachments

• GROW ROOM 2.jpg
    GROW ROOM 2.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 95
  • GROW ROOM 3.jpg
    GROW ROOM 3.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 97
  • GROW ROOM.jpg
    GROW ROOM.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 95
What kind of lights are the two main ones? 

Looks good though... I only use my lights for starting transplants but I might have my lights closer than needed.

seussiii said:
What kind of lights are the two main ones? 

Looks good though... I only use my lights for starting transplants but I might have my lights closer than needed.

They are actually grow lights I found at home depot. They have T5 bulbs in them. All the lights are the same manufacturer, just 2 foot and 4 foot sizes.

Back