• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

Too funny!

The (probably) final shipment of seeds will be going out tomorrow morning. If we have anyone sign up at the deadline I will get theirs out on Wednesday. The last 3 people on the list right now are RandyYJ, PexPeppers, and Datil. If anyone has not received their seeds, other than these 3, please let me know ASAP. A few of you that are outside the US might want to wait a few extra days for yours before declaring them lost at sea.

Winning seeds arrived this morning!

DSCN0633.JPG

Please note the address has been covered as we don't want any hate mail after our plant whoops you'll!

Bring...it....on!! :party:

I was being sarcastic in the hope that many here would drown their plants in it in a feable attempt to win!! Damn man don't spoil my sabotage schemes!!

The other competitors tiny plants at the 150 day mark will be hilarious.. :rofl:

So i walked into my hydroponic store yesterday and told them about this competition... I subsequently asked what did they have to help my plant grow HUGE and produce unprecedented amounts of rat poop.

I normally just use botanicare pure blend pro grow and bloom in my hydro setups.. Well I now own 3 bottles of snake oil "guaranteed" to produce the biggest, baddest, most ginormous plant posible!!!!

Back