• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown: Prik Kee Noo Suan!: Prik a peck of peppers!

I only wish I'd been growing these things long enough to talk smack. For now, I'll just be entertained by exchanges like those above. Popcorn, please. ;)

Scraggly little weeds?!?! The only thing you have ever managed to grow well is pubic hair!!

Hahaha okay let's tone it down hehehe

I have another idea for the rules. If you want to you can do one soil-less and one soiled. Ha ha, soiled.... Say if you want to put one in the ground or a pot(that is not all coco or coco/perlite mix and/or doesnt use hydro nutes or receive nutes every time you water) and do another soil-less like a coco or full hydro setup. What say ye?

PM sent out for seeds. I'll make room, count me in!

Question...does soaking them before putting them in the dirt count as sowing them, or does the sow date mean in the actual dirt?

Can someone give me a little info on this pepper. Is it a thai? Does it taste good?
It is Thai, not sure about the taste but I love most Thai peppers. Growing over 20 types this year and already had this one or a very close one on my list. It is also hotter than a Serrano but not as hot as an orange hab

msg-7027-0-32722400-1353944297_thumb.jpg

Back