• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

I will definitely put up 3 of Justaguy's sauces and 10 packs of seeds that the winner chooses from my list. It's not a million dollars but the biggest reward is seeing some big ass plants from everyone and having fun. I think we all can learn from these and hope people keep starting new ones. I wanted to get in the Prik growdown but I can't get plants out til June where I live. Halloween sounds like a good end date.
Dang it...thinking over here...hhharrdd t-t--tto rresist gggrowing mmmmore!

plant it where that 10' bishop was. Buy her a necklace and you will be fine....the wife not the plant.

Im in, but I have seeds from Kevin from years past so I dont need any. Last year this plant grew over 17 feet for me. It didnt grow UP per se but it got that, um, long? Ha ha. I guess I will string it up and stake it this year. Wahoo!!

Are we waiting to start on the 16th or can we go ahead now?

Make that thing 18' this year! I don't care if mine only gets 3 foot...I want to see some Chernobyl sh*t !!!

he said the contest ends oct 31st i believe. Thats down a northern growers alley....im in...im good at being the underdog ;)
It gives us 8-9 months up here,plenty of time to grow a big boy. Glad to see you representing us northerners.

Nice too see many great growers hopping in on the fun. Just send Kevin ( Wayright) your addy if your in and he will get you some seeds to sowe. We all just need to agree on a start time. Bonnie and Noah. If you have seeds that is fine. May not wait two weeks on the deadline. Thinking maybe a week and then it is on like donkey kong!!!! What do you guys think? Any rules that I missed ?

Oh Hell yea!!!!
Awesome thread fo sho Jamie!!! :dance:

Im with 3/5 king on that this is right up a northern growers alley!! with an end of October date!

Wildseed,,this isnt like the production Growdown,,you dont have to have a single pod to win!

:cool:
Kevin

Anything and everything Rodney! :dance:
Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

I think I have replied to everyone that sent me their addys up to this point!
If I missed anyone ,,let me know!

nice guys! cant wait to see that.... i woudl join in but here summer is shorter than winter.... so my growing window outside is too small

Okay here is a list of the participents so far. Let me know if I missed yah.

Kev post here people that have not given you there addy please. :P

Prodigal_son
Romy6
Prehensile
Don Lava
millworkman
KinGDenniZ
stc3248
queenqueq152
armac
joynershotpeppers
scratchzilla
San Patricio
3/5 King
Dshlogg
roper2008
tex16

Strating date is set for February 14th. Or any day after that. Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Prodigal_son
Romy6
Prehensile
Don Lava
millworkman
KinGDenniZ
stc3248
queenqueq152
armac
joynershotpeppers
scratchzilla
San Patricio
3/5 King
Dshlogg
roper2008
tex16

Strating date is set for February 14th. Or any day after that. Let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Count me in Jamie if poor Kevin has any seed left. Annie

10 4 little Orphan Annie ;)
  • hotsauce.gif
    hotsauce.gif
    hotsauce.gif
    hotsauce.gif
  • 2,730 posts
  • 0 warning points

Posted Today, 11:06 AM

Prodigal_son
Romy6
Prehensile
Don Lava
millworkman
KinGDenniZ
stc3248
queenqueq152
armac
joynershotpeppers
scratchzilla