• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown,,Tallest plant!!!

I think I'm using a telephone pole...ohhh...or better yet I may concrete in an extension ladder next to it. Hmmmmm...

Back during my tomato growing days, at my old house, where my daughter lives now, I set several 16' long treated 4x4s in Sakrete, for a couple of "Florida Weave" trellises. They are set 4' in the ground, with 12' above ground level...

They are still there, and Amie's garden uses only about one-fourth of the space of my old tomato patch...You should not give me such ideas, Shane.... :P

This pik is from the summer of 2008. The orange sand in the photo is the most excellent sediment the Red River valley has to offer, making her neighborhood the best in town for growing vegetables...

Old%20Italian%20Healthy%202.jpg

Okay Gary has been disqualified from the competion ;) And Shane I may need to borrow that in a few months :rofl:

You know I am messing with ya G money.

Denniz wake up man. You gotta get it together. :dance:

Start date is Feb. 14th or anytime after that. Except Bonnie. :party:

OFFICIAL WARNING !
I have a system that will guarantee my winning the Locoto growdown! I have applied for patent protection and since it is so unique, I am confident that a patent will be quickly approved. (35 USC§ 292 excluded)
NO ONE is authorized to use, duplicate or adapt this system!

I will make Measurements for length from the top of the hay stack to the end of the longest Locoto stem grown to the ground or over the top of the roof (if the house survives the grow season). The unique watering system for the plant that is grown on the left stack of the picture is covered an appendix A to the patent, so don't be tempted to copy that part either!

8454633366_47c5ac1228.jpg

Go get 'em Zeb! I'd reckon youins outside NorKerliner jest don know how crazy we is, now! Hot damn, I like that system!
Edit: Love the kudzu!

I bean round them thair parts...ma gal uz bern thar! An Iyum fram Tehexas muself so I am pert near fluint in dis har kinda talk.

Zeb, looks great! I will send you my personal info to include in your life insurance policy...

Back