contest Growdown Throwdown 2014 Tallest plant

Dang... ok no need to say anything LOL.

I gave away most of my seed and if they sprout then I'm in, but I do have a couple seeds and I can try and plant it at a friend's house to see how well it does. In pots... I doubt it.

For picking, my friend is a bird pepper whore. He loves to pick them.

If none of that is against the rules then count me in. I'm down for a challenge :D.

-Walt

Okay Terravexti is the last one in. Sorry but folks had plenty of time to join . I will post all the contestants sooner than later. 

Terravexti said:
I'm on board if you guys have any seeds left.
PM me your mailing address.

Getting close to sowing date,seed requests are officially CLOSED. Good luck to all,and have fun! Remember,this is a marathon,don't be discouraged by your progress,or intimidated by others. Post up pics and help or learn from each other. This is a good chance to build friendships/seed connections.

Hope you all dont mind i added everyones name and made a list.. its the least i could do got some free seeds for it aha

1. HopsNBarley
2. stc3248
3. Blister
4. millworkman
5. Damon
6. Jeff H
7. spongey600
8. Electroid
9. Devv
10. annie57
11. Pepper-Guru
12. highalt
13. Peter S
14. jojo
15. MeatHead1313
16. tylerdodd25_92
17. Roguejim
18. wayright
19. Solem22
20. fiogga
21. Jamison
22. lucilanga
23. Vegas_Chili
24. Terravexti
25. windchicken
26.prodigal_son
27.romy6
28. maximumcapsicum
29. Nigel

tylerdodd25_92 said:

Hope you all dont mind i added everyones name and made a list.. its the least i could do got some free seeds for it aha

1. HopsNBarley
2. stc3248
3. Blister
4. millworkman
5. Damon
6. Jeff H
7. spongey600
8. Electroid
9. Devv
10. annie57
11. Pepper-Guru
12. highalt
13. Peter S
14. jojo
15. MeatHead1313
16. tylerdodd25_92
17. Roguejim
18. wayright
19. Solem22
20. fiogga
21. Jamison
22. lucilanga
23. Vegas_Chili
24. Terravexti

Please add Gary windchicken , myself and prodigal_son. and thank you Tyler for doing that . 

wayright said:
Good to hear the seeds are arriving,,
Besides Jamison,Gary and Terra,,is anyone else waiting on seed?

What tha hell Max  ;)  your in!

Kevin

Wow. With that addition, we're up to 28. This will be an epic contest.
I assume there will be a POL posted Friday? Or is this just on the honor system?

Jeff H said:

Wow. With that addition, we're up to 28. This will be an epic contest.

I assume there will be a POL posted Friday? Or is this just on the honor system?

Just the honor system. This is a long competition . We will no the contenders from the seed hoarders sooner than later ;)   . If you do not post on a regular basis consider yourself done  :shh:

Back