• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

Yellowfin2na said:
I received the seeds today. There are two packages on the way back at you. Thanks and enjoy.

You enjoy ,and best of luck

Please dont send anything to my return label addy 

Kevin

Some of you are probably wondering where are my seeds. Well I have had some issues with my post lady and will get them out tomorrow . Please be patient and I apologize . Wicked Mike I have you addy and will send yours out then as well ,.

romy6 said:
 Some of you are probably wondering where are my seeds. Well I have had some issues with my post lady and will get them out tomorrow . Please be patient and I apologize . Wicked Mike I have you addy and will send yours out then as well ,.
Romy6!  Dude, you are doing us a favor, Jamie.  
Please don't apologize.  

We trust you.

We know where you live   ;)

romy6 said:

Golly, wouldn't it be just awful if some of the competitors didn't get their seeds in time.  :rolleyes:

You'd almost think an evil agent was hard at work interrupting the delivery process.  ;)

"Muahahahahahaaa!"

PaulG said:
Hahaha, Geonerd    :rofl:

Serious question:  Is the start date for putting the seeds in
dirt 2/14, i.e. Valentine's Day?  I can tell my honey it's her
Valentine's present     :D    :shame:     :shocked:     :silenced:
Yes 2-14 is the very first day you can start germination!  

Thats the only rule .... as far as growing

Yall still have to post regularly and stay active

The more the merrier,,we still have plenty of seeds for new entrants  :)

:cool:
Kevin

Looks like we also have Wicked Mike on board for this years GROWDOWN.So the competition is going to be tough and fierce.Then we have Mr.Kryptonite popping in often trying to scare us with his Ancient Alien technology.I'm here to see if any seasoned vets have any advice on how to grow tall pepper plants?

mpicante said:
Looks like we also have Wicked Mike on board for this years GROWDOWN.So the competition is going to be tough and fierce.Then we have Mr.Kryptonite popping in often trying to scare us with his Ancient Alien technology.I'm here to see if any seasoned vets have any advice on how to grow tall pepper plants?

PSSST.....

Since you were nice enough to send me some seeds a few weeks ago (did you get my return envelope yet?), I'm going to share some very important information with you. 

The secret is in the fertilizer.

Shhh!  Don't tell anyone else here, but this stuff makes a killer foliar spray!

Roundup.jpg

Lol, looks like any attempts to eat these little beauties from any of our fine contestants may result in some possible unwanted extraneous appendages. I love it!

wayright said:
Yes 2-14 is the very first day you can start germination!  

Thats the only rule .... as far as growing

Yall still have to post regularly and stay active

The more the merrier,,we still have plenty of seeds for new entrants  :)

:cool:
Kevin
Question. Can we start some seeds and save others for the growdown, then just keep isolated and labeled and what not?

Back