• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2015 !!!!

I'm on the way,Good luck to all.May you have all the adverse weather that heads my way.{share the luv. ;) )
That is deer netting in my dining room.I really like that dumb SOB of a dog my daughter abandon.And am trying to save him from himself.
2015-02-15 019.JPG

randyp said:
   I'm on the way,Good luck to all.May you have all the adverse weather that heads my way.{share the luv. ;) )
That is deer netting in my dining room.I really like that dumb SOB of a dog my daughter abandon.And am trying to save him from himself.
attachicon.gif
2015-02-15 019.JPG
Looks like a bad TV dinner!  Dump it, now!!
JoynersHotPeppers said:
I grow organically as well and all my plants are small...  :rolleyes:
Exactly.  If you grow "organic", your plants will surely be stunted, shriveled, and emaciated.  Don't embarrass yourselves with this Growdown.

Ah, I regretted the organic comment as soon as I posted it. Instead, I probably should've said I'm just not in the same league as you all. I'm a very experienced gardener but this is my first year with many peppers. I have grown organically for over 20 years & have always been pleased with my results. Not sure why I used that as one of my excuses. I'm still learning day by day about peppers but not close to the level of a vast majority of the people here. I'm not a worthy competitor & don't have the knowledge & experience you have... and yes, part of that includes chemical fertilizers for some but that's certainly not the only factor. I fully recognize I'm crappier than you guys. Good luck in the growdown. I'll be busy fumbling around with my 260 or so other pepper plants.

Back