• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2016 !!!

might want to graveyard this topic, edit the first post with a big heading that says this topic is dead or something..

then create new topic with new info... 16 pages of blanco then switching will be very hard for anyone to follow reading the topic.

mine are 0% germ so far as well.

juanitos said:
might want to graveyard this topic, edit the first post with a big heading that says this topic is dead or something..

then create new topic with new info... 16 pages of blanco then switching will be very hard for anyone to follow reading the topic.

mine are 0% germ so far as well.

Here is how I see it . If your not following this topic your not going to follow the other topic . Nor will you be posting updates like we have ask'd for . So if your truly competing and not just looking for free seeds this should not be a problem . This is not directed at you by any means John .  I know your just trying to help . 

So, the Peruvian Serlano is a c. chinense, correct?  If so, I'll bow out this time around.  I'm way past the time for sowing chinense seeds here in Oregon.

Roguejim said:
So, the Peruvian Serlano is a c. chinense, correct?  If so, I'll bow out this time around.  I'm way past the time for sowing chinense seeds here in Oregon.
Too late bro  :cool:

Yours went out today,,If you dont have time to grow them this year then maybe next year,,I would have sent you those regardless of the growdown  :cheers:

Kevin

Roguejim said:
Thanks, Jamie.  If you want me to pass them on to someone else, PM me.

That be Kevin . Start date will depend on when the Canadians get there seeds since they have the shortest grow window . So most likely will be around March 14th . 

Cant believe how slow they are  ??
Not unusual for some seeds to take long, as we discussed in another thread. In my Ghost pepper pot I added more soil as I put it in a bigger pot wer I used soil for other peppers that did not show up, so now they decide to show up on the side , problem is I dont know what peppers they are lol.

P3018821_ABCseeds-1000_zps7gxrycak.jpg

P3018819_UnknownSeedlings-1000_zpspwylljgf.jpg

Nuclieye said:
I'd still like to get in on it but yet to be "contacted".  :rolleyes:

What is the worst way to try to enter a contest that has been closed for weeks?

This is jeopardy, right?

Oh look.... now that the aji blanco crystal seeds are no longer under pressure to perform.... they have relaxed and decided to sprout!   :rolleyes:  I'm in on the 
"new, improved" version of this throwdown..... why not!

2qwpfo7.jpg

Back