• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2017 Aji Lemon Drop!

All set - let the good times roll

IMG_4595.JPG

Yeah. This is gonna be fun! Looks like a good crowd this year too! 

I'm REALLY interested in this variety after reading tasting notes on it. It's something I never would've picked myself, but I'm glad we did! Sort of reminds me of the Aribibi Gusano (caterpillar) - one of my favorites ever. Haven't grown the caterpillars in a long time either. Need to track some of those down. 

I rarely order from vendors, so this was fun. I got to pick a handful of cool stuff. 

30875957403_5d9051fb6b_b.jpg

ColdSmoke said:
Have you grown Datils?
Datils are awesome- very productive and muy
picante. Grew them for several seasons. They
make a dynamite yellow powder.

ColdSmoke said:
Trade Winds is out of Lemon Drop. I'm going to get them somewhere else I guess?
see below

Ozzy2001 said:
Haven't been in the growing thread for awhile. I'm in. I'll check their site today and see if I can get some seeds.
see below

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Someone order seeds for me and gift them to me :) Old man is running low on shoes

If you guys are still needing some seeds I can send you a few, these things typically have a great germination rate and I only need 1  ;)

bpiela said:
I would like to get in.  I can send cash to someone via paypal for some seeds if Tradewinds is out...
Did anyone respond yet? I have enough to cut you some, pm me with an address. Don't worry about $$, a stamp is por nada...

Back