• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2018 Yellow Brain Strain!

Back in the race. Most of my seeds that I mixed together in coco coir germinated... I used the second pack sent from Devv for this container. Will keep everyone updated.
c67a0736c39cd97a0a9306e1b6c7f2bd.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
I've been overwatering.. it get's hot in my growbox.. 85-90.. don't want them to die while i'm at work. They're in a 3 inch net cup! I just moved to cheap rigged deep water culture.. and hope I don't cause them to die.. lol! There is roots coming from bottom.. got water level.. so the splash hits bottom of net cup.
https://imgur.com/a/IuYeO
Is that what causes the yellow leaves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally have two that popped..Missed them at the hook stage but I'm just happy to have two leggy seedlings. I think I might have had a fever the day I carried the seeds in my bunghole and it caused the slow germination. Now to get a my secret tea going, I won't tell everything but it starts with used diapers and ammonia.

Mr.CtChilihead said:
I finally have two that popped..Missed them at the hook stage but I'm just happy to have two leggy seedlings. I think I might have had a fever the day I carried the seeds in my bunghole and it caused the slow germination. Now to get a my secret tea going, I won't tell everything but it starts with used diapers and ammonia.
Haha this is awesome.

Sent from my Galaxy S8 using Tapatalk

chocolatescotchbonnet said:
I've been overwatering.. it get's hot in my growbox.. 85-90.. don't want them to die while i'm at work. They're in a 3 inch net cup! I just moved to cheap rigged deep water culture.. and hope I don't cause them to die.. lol! There is roots coming from bottom.. got water level.. so the splash hits bottom of net cup.
https://imgur.com/a/IuYeO

Get them into larger cups.  The extra dirt will hold more water and take much longer to dry out. 
For even better water retention, top-mulch with a sprinkling of plutonium shavings.  And if all that doesn't work, just chop the leaves off.  This greatly reduces water loss and completely eliminates the yellowing issue!

Mr.CtChilihead said:
Now to get a my secret tea going, I won't tell everything but it starts with used diapers and ammonia.

Meh.  That's mighty weak sauce!   :rolleyes:  
Fresh bat crap, mixed 50:50 with warm bobcat piss, combines the best of both!  How do you think those Aridzona cactus get so tall?  ;)  

020217_davidsilva.jpg

Geonerd said:

Get them into larger cups.  The extra dirt will hold more water and take much longer to dry out. 
For even better water retention, top-mulch with a sprinkling of plutonium shavings.  And if all that doesn't work, just chop the leaves off.  This greatly reduces water loss and completely eliminates the yellowing issue!
I may have killed them already.. General organics aren't for hydro.. I'm in emergency recovery.. hope they make it.

Back