• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2019 Sri Lanka - Chilli Red!

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
if I did that Id be a moron. Microwaves cook from the inside out, if I really wanted to germinate them in heat Id stick em in the toaster oven at 200
Just checking lol. I've seen people believe crazier shit than that. Besides, everyone knows the best way to germinate seeds is to crush them first. A mortar and pestle works great

UN1789__85972.1503517924.jpg

Finally, I received the solution to soak the seeds.
So at the end of the week a little soaking of 12 hrs and then in the soil

Edmick said:
Just checking lol. I've seen people believe crazier shit than that. Besides, everyone knows the best way to germinate seeds is to crush them first. A mortar and pestle works great
Really helps exfoliate the seed hull and allow the radicle to emerge quicker if they are ground just to the point of rough seed meal. 

floricole said:
UN1789__85972.1503517924.jpg

Finally, I received the solution to soak the seeds.
So at the end of the week a little soaking of 12 hrs and then in the soil
Better than Cal Mag

Geonerd said:
NINE WHOLE DAYS, and .... NOTHING!    :banghead:  I don't know how much more of this I can take...   :tear:

Homer-Simpson-in-the-Scream-Painting--25256.jpg

Believe it or not, but I'm actually jealous of you as my seeds haven't even arrived yet!  :mope:  :cry:  :pray: Hopefully it's just a delay due to the holiday season, as the postal system tends to get pretty lazy in Denmark around New Years/Xmas...

Walchit said:
I already sent ben some. Still have plenty left too. Edmicks went out this morning. If anyone hasn't gotten theirs yet let me know.
My package from Guru is still not here (South Africa) but I suspect that is to do with our local post office and not a fault in getting it here.

Back