• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2019 Sri Lanka - Chilli Red!

It's been 7 days in the rockwool at 29C/84F, but those nanoparticles really seem to have done the trick Guru, no signs of life at all! ;) Even my chinenses have started popping, so these seeds better get their asses into gear!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

If you planted in soil it should be around 10 days to hooks, I started mine 1am on the 1st and I had this on the 7th.

Screenshot_2019-01-23-09-18-58.png

Then they were like this on the 11th

Screenshot_2019-01-23-09-29-47.png

I think Edmick took around 10 days to hooks in plugs.

Not doubting your nano tech though guru. Lol

Thanks Guru, for activating them from your command centre :dance:

A tiny speck is starting to stick its neck out, and will soon realise the world is a nice place at 29C/100% RH :)

So this is day 8 now, so very similar to yours Walchit, assuming hooks will come up tomorrow or day after... Bingo!

7508046e8874d5cc88a00653a10001eb.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Walchit said:
I still have enough for 3 more people to get 11 seeds
Okay, I can't stand it any more.
Pls send me a few seeds, Andy, and I'll
return the favor when I get my seeds
harvested in the Fall.  Or if you want an
SASBE let me know, and I'll  get one in
the mail. Do you already have my addy?

Actually, if I get in on this with a late start,
that will give the rest of you that already have
seedlings a fighting chance.

You guys are soooooooooo screwed. I didn't give up on my "fried" seeds. I gave them water instead of throwing them out. 100% of my original plantings have germinated successfully. I must be the greatest gardener in the world. Can't kill plants even when I try. 

PaulG said:

Actually, if I get in on this with a late start,
that will give the rest of you that already have
seedlings a fighting chance.

That's how I'm playing it, Paul. I don't plan on sowing anything for a few weeks yet.

I've seen how your plants produce. This isn't a pro-am, you know that, right? You're gonna have to let me sneak up from behind and clobber ya like everyone else....

Back