• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

contest Growdown Throwdown 2019 Sri Lanka - Chilli Red!

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Update: plants doing well, aphids are starting but ladybug & larvae seen so no worries
Little guy is picking up, maybe itll blow past his older sibling

oTPt9f4.jpg

Mac daddy
oFueyu1.jpg

Little Mac
D1JTZ8N.jpg

I got some bad news...the big one is showing telltale signs of gigantism. Meaning it's growth hormones are out of control; this plant will probably die of congestive heart failure and develop an awful accent like Andre the Giant had...cull immediately. 

stettoman said:

Don't worry Andy, ain't him: A sweatshirt AND a lined flannel jacket in southern California? Huh-uh. It would have to be like, 72 degrees for those people to wear such north-of-the-Mason-Dixon attire!!
There's actually water falling from the sky today. Not sure what it is but it's freaking me out.. Had to turn the "heater" on in my house. Always wondered what this "thermostat" thingy on the wall was for..

ColdSmoke said:
I got some bad news...the big one is showing telltale signs of gigantism. Meaning it's growth hormones are out of control; this plant will probably die of congestive heart failure and develop an awful accent like Andre the Giant had...cull immediately.

Yeah ok, I was always taught not to get rid of a girl who puts out

BhcremA.jpg

Little Mac
QjuVLHW.jpg

Edmick said:
Get outta here with those weak ass plants GPR lol.
I dont know, mine might be bigger haha
You guys forget that I live in a place literally called the sunshine state ☀☀☀

Edmick said:
You're right. Here's a better angle lol
Here ya go
c634J5S.jpg

Pepper-Guru said:
That one there...completely wrong pheno, better thow it out before it contaminates the others with its lack of beauty.
Yeah ok... everyone knows its whats on the inside that counts :beer:

Minor update:

Back