contest Growdown Throwdown 2023

You agree to send your SASBE for the seeds, to PARTICIPATE and send back bulk seeds to me.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Plant growing nicely, warm weather helps à lot

20230612_200502.jpg

But have some issues, shiny deformed leaves, but i did not find any aphids.
20230612_200406.jpg

And furry leaves
20230612_200536.jpg

Any ideas?

Just about ready to pick off of the designated plant.

7905E13F-7868-4889-BCA4-FE1496FFFE9D.jpeg

A couple of questions for the Guru:
Are we weighing all the peppers on chosen plant or just stripeys?
When saving seeds to send back are we saving them from all pods or just the stripeys?

The first weigh-in will be soon but likely won't be huge as about half of the pods were taken out by the hail storm a while back.

Just about ready to pick off of the designated plant.

7905E13F-7868-4889-BCA4-FE1496FFFE9D.jpeg

A couple of questions for the Guru:
Are we weighing all the peppers on chosen plant or just stripeys?
When saving seeds to send back are we saving them from all pods or just the stripeys?

The first weigh-in will be soon but likely won't be huge as about half of the pods were taken out by the hail storm a while back.
Ideally and preferably, your chosen plant was selected for exhibiting stripes. You don't have to pick your plant until first harvest but can't switch after. So if you harvested and the plant you chose has no stripes, then your totals would count but we wouldn't desire those seed over the striped selections. Make sense?

Nice stripes! They have that digital camo look!

Last edited:
Not much happening around here at the moment but at least I'm starting to see some pods. So far their shape isn't consistent but will they show stripes? Only time will tell!

1687281603658.png

Loaded 👌

Back