• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

GROWING IN BRISBANE

Afternoon all, It's been a while since I posted on here as I've just moved back to Aus after years abroard.

I think I've seen posts from growers in Brisbane and wondering if anyone has any tips on what grows well or where to get a supply of seeds etc? Also looking to get some fresh pods ASAP so if anyone knows a market in Brizzie that stocks Habs in perticular I'd be happier than a pig in s##t.;)

Mate, I'm in the North-west, I got a hab bush going off fruit-wise that I picked up from rocklea market last saturday. PM me if you are out this way and I'll glady get ya some berries!.

RS

G'day Boags...welcome back to the right side of the planet :P.

everything grows year round here, Orange Habs grow like weeds but slow down in winter. My Serranos & asian Birdseye put out pods all winter.

What part of Bris did you wind up in?

Thanks everyone. Glad to be back.

Ended up in Highgate Hill, so pretty close to the action.

I'd read about the Rocklea markets on the net. I'll have to wait until I get a weekend off to head out!!

REally looking forward to getting a decent drop this year with a bit of decent weather. I'll keep you posted.

hell, you're all of 10 minutes away.
Bunnings down at Rocklea usually have a few Hab plants in stock if you wanted to get a quick start.

to the right of the pic where it has:
"IMG Code - Forums & Bulletin Boards"

copy & paste that code

P9071571.jpg

Though it time for an update. Things are going well this year. Tons of sun (certainly better that Bristol) so looks promising for a good crop.

P9211589.jpg

Explosive Ember. I know nothing about these. Anyone grown them before?

P9211588.jpg

Choc Hab. Can't wait to get into these. Love em!

P9211586.jpg

Birds Eye. Seems to be the most prolific grower I have. Do these usually grow faster that others?

P9211590.jpg

The whole family with bushy tomatos down the end.

The plants look really nice and healthy. Haven't heard of Explosive Ember, but I like the dark foliage. Good luck and keep us posted!

Back