• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing inside

I use the sun and a 15w LED by growlight supply. I got 10 plants and I don't think the light makes much of a difference to them.

I'm thinking to get the best results, (if you do not have sunlight available) you'll want a HID setup. I've got a 600 watt HPS running now and I'm having a lot of success with growing the peppers indoors.

I'm thinking to get the best results, (if you do not have sunlight available) you'll want a HID setup. I've got a 600 watt HPS running now and I'm having a lot of success with growing the peppers indoors.

+1

T5's can provide enough light to get you through the winter. combined with some window light you may even have enough to get some decent pods to form.

To maximize growth, you need about 3,000 foot candles per hour for at least twelve hours per day. It's a bit more if you are using HPS rather than MH.

Mike

To clarify, I did start the plants off under a MH and then switched to the HPS once they began flowering.

yup, like everyone has said, you will need an HID lamp for the best results. what wattage depends on the number of plants you want to grow

you can get fancy here, and buy/build a tent and hydro system, which is fun.
but i think you really just need some space to hang a light that wont accumulate heat and some five gallon buckets full of soil or coco.

Back