• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Growing Jolokias and Habaneros in the Philippines

They very well could be Franz, but I grew them last year and dont recall them having such a rough texture like the ones your growing.

it's probably because of my tropical environment. even my bhuts and other 7pots get extra pointy and bumpy.

frAnz congratulations on your graduation.

thanks srin2!

Keep the pics coming Franz, your doing a great job

all thanks to the knowledge i learned from here. =D

This is the giant mustard hab that Franz gave me Yesterday.

dsci0112x.jpg

this is the biggest have that I've ever seen!

Wouldn't covering with netting allow them to ripen without being eaten by pests?

Got ant problems too. Teeny tiny ants that love to bore holes and suck up the sugary juices from the pods. Pepper nectar? Lol

Only lady's stockings would help against that and it would be a bitch and a half to cover up that many plants with that many pods. Lol. Hell, i might as well do it.

Got ant problems too. Teeny tiny ants that love to bore holes and suck up the sugary juices from the pods. Pepper nectar? Lol

Only lady's stockings would help against that and it would be a bitch and a half to cover up that many plants with that many pods. Lol. Hell, i might as well do it.

---------------------------------

The tricky part will be getting the stockings off the ladies. Might be fun, too. :cool:

Hi Franzb69,

Great grow log, thanks for showing me its possible to grow nice chinenses in our tropical weather. I am from Malaysia. I have also started some hot peppers ( 1st time grower). This forum is definitely the right place to get help on growing peppers and sharing the hobby. Good luck with your peppers.

Mark T

Sorry guys, haven't been very active as of late. Been pretty busy with just goofing around. Lol.

Weather hasn't been very condusive to gardening so i havent logged on a lot.

Back