• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Growing pains

Hi all -

Just wondering if any one can shed some light onto what maybe wrong wit my seedlings - these were grown "au natural" on the windowsil for the first few weeks and have since placed them under my new grow light and came home to this... and am wondering what has happened too much light/ to high intensity or not enough water perhaps. I currently have a 250W CFL (blue light) grow light which is on about 12 hours day[sup]-1[/sup]

Thoughts / suggestions greatly appreciated

ML.

photo1.jpg

hmm embedding photo failz.... the link is here .... http://s1169.photobu...r506/myrmylion/

If the new light did that defiantly be careful watering while it is on. Try the window again without the light maybe, let them rebound. Just my 2cents but I'm no expert

are you using soil w/ nutrients added, i.e. miracle gro? it kinda looks like the leaves that start to grow when u put too much nitrogen in the soil, or the leaves that grow when aphids are infesting, just my $.02

are you using soil w/ nutrients added, i.e. miracle gro? it kinda looks like the leaves that start to grow when u put too much nitrogen in the soil, or the leaves that grow when aphids are infesting, just my $.02

They are in special seed and cutting compost - haven't fed them anythig other than room temp water... maybe ill try bottled water see if that makes a difference

ML

Back