• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

indoor Growing peppers indoors from start to finish

YAMracer754 said:
I lived in DeKalb IL for my whole life (60mi west of Chicago) so I know how it can be climate wise up there! Cold! But yeah are You gonna be fruiting them indoors?

Regards,
-Tristan
yeah I might fruit some indoors and try some outside once they get to that stage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt47890 said:
yeah I might fruit some indoors and try some outside once they get to that stage

Sounds like you're doing it like me, I'm also relatively new to this forum I just started back in late February mid February something like that. Kind of like my glog title, it's my work in progress adding and upgrading things as money, skill, knowledge, and money applies! Keep On Keepin On brother!

Regards,
-Tristan

YAMracer754 said:
Sounds like you're doing it like me, I'm also relatively new to this forum I just started back in late February mid February something like that. Kind of like my glog title, it's my work in progress adding and upgrading things as money, skill, knowledge, and money applies! Keep On Keepin On brother!

Regards,
-Tristan
yeah I just want to eat and grow hot peppers and make hot sauce and have my friends try the reaper with me

Matt47890 said:
yeah I just want to eat and grow hot peppers and make hot sauce and have my friends try the reaper with me

That's what's up man! I'm the same, except since I live here in TN now no friends to enjoy the reaper burn with me unfortunately :( I hate it here! We gonna make them sauces and spice powders and light the world on fire haha!

Regards,
-Tristan

YAMracer754 said:
That's what's up man! I'm the same, except since I live here in TN now no friends to enjoy the reaper burn with me unfortunately :( I hate it here! We gonna make them sauces and spice powders and light the world on fire haha!

Regards,
-Tristan
there you go man what part of Tennessee you in? I love it there

YAMracer754 said:

Regards,
-Tristan
I got 8 reapers in me arsenal, Aleppos from my man Edmick, ajis, early Jpens, bad brains, sweet and bell peppers, kung pao, guajillos, red Caribbean Habs, yellow Devils, chocolate Habs, tepin, birds eyes, bhut jolokias, peach ghost, and 4 different tomato types (hybrids except for tigerella which is an heirloom). Those are fun they grow like wildfire! Indeterminates! But yeah scour this forum every day like I have and it will only get better from here! Has been an awesome community and hobby for myself.

Regards,
-Tristan

Matt47890 said:
there you go man what part of Tennessee you in? I love it there

Crossville which is central/eastern but I love Knoxville and Chattanooga. Lots of fun there. I just happen to live in the bum hole area where racism and rednecks be rampant-and I'm also Isolated to being 25 minutes from town-something I'm not used to and hate as I'm a people person and love company and a 'popping scene' lol. Pm me I'll send you my number if you wanna talk.

Regards,
-Tristan

YAMracer754 said:
Crossville which is central/eastern but I love Knoxville and Chattanooga. Lots of fun there. I just happen to live in the bum hole area where racism and rednecks be rampant-and I'm also Isolated to being 25 minutes from town-something I'm not used to and hate as I'm a people person and love company and a 'popping scene' lol. Pm me I'll send you my number if you wanna talk.

Regards,
-Tristan
will do brother sounds like an interesting place to live but I love the smokies one of my favorite places to backpack

Matt47890 said:
will do brother sounds like an interesting place to live but I love the smokies one of my favorite places to backpack

Still haven't done that but would love to,!

Regards,
-Tristan

Matt47890 said:
you have to one of my favorite mountain ranges

Rock on man, I'm all about that physical activity and checking out that nature! Shoot me a PM so I can get your number I'm about to eat dinner. Take care.

Regards,
-Tristan

Back