• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

GUESS MY 3000 POST

You have been here 592 days and have 2,939 posts which equals an average of 4.96 posts per day.

With 61 more posts needed, that puts you at 12.3 days from now.

March 25th at 8:30 PM local time (pacific 11:30 eastern)

But since you probably don't stay up that late, and that's a Friday,

My official guess is: Saturday March 26th at 9:AM Eastern Time.

And shorley you have 100% control of this.

Scoville DeVille said:
You have been here 592 days and have 2,939 posts which equals an average of 4.96 posts per day.

With 61 more posts needed, that puts you at 12.3 days from now.

March 25th at 8:30 PM local time (pacific 11:30 eastern)

But since you probably don't stay up that late, and that's a Friday,

My official guess is: Saturday March 26th at 9:AM Eastern Time.
And shorley you have 100% control of this.
hahaha sounds good my brother and yer right after my friday earlybird old farts super i head home driving in the fast lane just a little slower than the guy next ta me. With my left hand blinker going non stop. And a line of cars as far back as you can see.
Then to the CVS pick up my 45 prescriptions but use the drive thru to hold up another thirty people or more.
Then home fer my Mallox cocktail a mix of pills and some hot sauce then call it a late night hit the sack around 7:30 hehehehehehe

Good Luck my friend :) Love the math.
hogleg said:
Bwwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahhaahahahahahhhhaaaaaaaaa!!! @ Scovie. Awesome contest OS, I'm gonna sit this one out though. want somebody ta get the goodies  :dance:
You sir are a gentleman!!! If ya like take one fer fun or donate to a friend :)

Back