Guess Who's Back?

ME! I'M BACK!!!

Seriously it has been way to long. I had this horrible idea, which I thought was great when I thought of it, to take the year off from gardening last year. We grew some amazing weeds though. I handed over a bottle of my pepper powder I made a few years ago to a coworker today and instantly I was like "man I miss growing peppers". This year I am going to try straw bail gardening and see how well that goes. I want to grow some hot peppers but not sure which ones yet and not sure if any of my old seeds are still viable or not. :(

Anyway, since I have been gone for sooooo long, and I have missed all of my hot friends (see what I did there ;) I felt like I needed to come back and re-introduce myself. I look forward to re-uniting with all of you and talking to all of you.

Jeff H said:
:welcome:  You don't have near enough likes for someone with over 1000 posts so I just gave you a few.
Thank you very much for that. :)

Thank you all for the warm welcomes.

:welcome:    If you need some seeds let me know. You can check out my trade list or just name some you want and I'll let you know if I have em.

Thank you all for the Welcomes. Many of you I don't recognize, sorry if you remember me, but it just further displays the friendly environment I remember this forum always being. Thanks again.

crazy8 said:
ME! I'M BACK!!!

Seriously it has been way to long. I had this horrible idea, which I thought was great when I thought of it, to take the year off from gardening last year. We grew some amazing weeds though. I handed over a bottle of my pepper powder I made a few years ago to a coworker today and instantly I was like "man I miss growing peppers". This year I am going to try straw bail gardening and see how well that goes. I want to grow some hot peppers but not sure which ones yet and not sure if any of my old seeds are still viable or not. :(

Anyway, since I have been gone for sooooo long, and I have missed all of my hot friends (see what I did there ;) I felt like I needed to come back and re-introduce myself. I look forward to re-uniting with all of you and talking to all of you.

Welcome back!!

Back