• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Guilla chile ?

Has anyone heard of a Guilla Chili from Mexico? A friend gave me some seed and this is what he called it. I tried to research it but came up empty.

When I found Guajillo I thought I had it until I saw a photo. The pods I have aren't smooth. If I can figure out how to post a picture I will. Maybe that will help.

The guajillos I grew weren't quite like the pic.
To post a pic you need to host it on a site like imageshack.us or photobucket and then post the link here.

When you're in Photobucket double click with the left of your mouse on the IMG code (it will go grey and say copied) then when posting on here right click once with your mouse and paste. Then your photo will show on the forum instead of having to view it through the photobucket link. You can always preview it first. Hope this helps.

Thanks rainbowberry, I'll try to remember that the next time. Omri, I just got these a couple days ago. I'm going to plant them this weekend.

They look pretty interesting pods. Hope they sprout Do you know how they were dried. If heat was used the seeds may not germinate that well but hey throw it in the dirt and lets see Good Luck

Back