• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies GUNS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"But then again, gun death and murder rates are about seven times lower than in the States. And I'd be broke all the time buying ammo and new guns if we had the same laws."

Population Canada: ...just under 35 million.Border :US
Population US............just under 312 million.Border: Mexico;de facto Central/ South America.....just sayin...

"But then again, gun death and murder rates are about seven times lower than in the States. And I'd be broke all the time buying ammo and new guns if we had the same laws."

Population Canada: ...just under 35 million.Border :US
Population US............just under 312 million.Border: Mexico;de facto Central/ South America.....just sayin...

Yes.

Canada = 800 gun deaths per year (murder, suicide, accidents, etc.)
USA = 35,000 gun deaths per year.

Lets do some math.

USA is roughly 10x larger than Canada

So lets say 8000 gun deaths in Canada.

8000 Canada vs. 35,000 USA

Murders in USA using guns = 15,000 per year
Murders in Canada using guns = 200 per year

Again. USA is 10x larger.

2000 vs. 15,000 = 7+ times higher

won't argue your math-your numbers suck"Roughly 16272 murders were committed in the United States during 2008. Of these, about 10886 or 67% were committed with firearms."
', my point was more geographics, population densities, we are apples and oranges.Including suicides, and evolution(accidentals), and war deaths is
typical liberal media bs.But you would know, you live in Canada.

:) I'll smile and nod. Amazing how any (and I mean ANY) criticism of guns gets the label of Liberal. Kind of silly if you ask me. I own guns. I have a gun licence. Its was a hard won thing to get. So please, leave the simple rhetoric for another forum.

It is silly.....I love "simple rhetoric", I bow to your most obvious self important mental mastery of we simpletons.

I will now yawn....too mentally confused to fathom what your whole purpose was in posting here.

Wowzers....lets not go down this rabbit hole. I like guns. You like guns. We all like guns. Lets talk about GUNS. Leave the politics to the crooks.

Here is a poem to get us back on topic.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
Lets talk about guns or I am gonna shoot you.

For real.

True story.

This is a gun loving thread so lets keep the love flowing shall we?

I'm headed to Mom's this weekend, she lives in the country, and I can shoot all of the zombies and other non living matter I want. Sons and daughters and grandkids will all be there so I picked up another 500 rounds of ammo for the new Ruger SR. Makes a total of 800. I hope that's enough. :P Bringing the .357 mag too and oldest son is bringing his .40. Going to be a fun weekend.

Wow! you definitely take
beararms.jpg

seriously.

Have fun!

800 isnt enough btw...

whoever posted all that statistic crap. there are not enough people killed by guns! when you get home invaded,or your grandparents store gets robbed,or your woman gets raped,or ect ect ect ect. maybe a gun in some shit faces face threw his or her head might have been nice. dont throw statistics because you are posting stats of punks that run around doing crimes,which they would be doing with a chainsaw if they needed to. more people need guns arm yourself and protect yourself. i hate punks!!

Way to come through Paulky. I need this kind of guidance. Thank you very, very much.

Relax sicman, we're talking guns not criminals.

Its been awhile So I figured I would post some pics of a few of my toys.
Sig Pro 9mm. I love this gun!!!!! 600 rnds 2 stove pipes(Both my wife limp wristing)

SPhone 020 by R0utebound, on Flickr
Collection from the top down.... Norinco 386(Chinese Ak), Marlin 30-30(My fav), Winchester 70stealth 30-06. Sig pro in picture also.

SPhone 098 by R0utebound, on Flickr
While im at it I want one of these double barrel WHAT haha yah thats right a Double barrel .45

SPhone 132 by R0utebound, on Flickr

Very nice pics RB. The double b'd .45's look like the shizzle. I would think they would have ported them just to be able to control the thang's while blazing with both barrels.

Yah man thats 460 grains of lead headed down the tube! there is a video on youtube of a guy shooting one its sweet ill see if i can find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back