• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Guru's 1/8 Acre Fabriculture - 5 yr mothers

I hope I am not on that list. I know I was, but I have harvested my fair share from Pepp3rFreak's garden and I still have the seed from what you sent that first time for next year.

If too late to stop you they will be passed on in the spirit of the site.
:D
You are on the list. lol Also, after thinking about it. The red arribibi experiment plant was rather close to that fatalii mother, so let me send you some isolated seeds rather than relying on the ones you have currently. Im sure the ones you have will be fine but just in case. Who would ya pass them on to? I'll just send it to another person on the list I have if you really don't want them.

There we go...

Ah, The colors!

6211333373_a5e7990916_b.jpg

Looks like a Mexican Riviera sorority libation.

Very cool. Almost looks like ceramic it's so bright.

You are on the list. lol Also, after thinking about it. The red arribibi experiment plant was rather close to that fatalii mother, so let me send you some isolated seeds rather than relying on the ones you have currently. Im sure the ones you have will be fine but just in case. Who would ya pass them on to? I'll just send it to another person on the list I have if you really don't want them.

Sethsquatch would be the one I would pass them onto so he could feel the immense heat those beeches have. I would love the pure seeds. I can send postage.

Found this thread while browsing on an unexpected day off due to weather. Glad I found it as we are coming into bad wet cold weather fast here and I have plants I want to try and keep over winter for next yr. Also great stuff on soil and fert. Will have to go over it a few times just to digest it all and commit it to memory. Thanks for taking the time to add all this down for us to read and learn from + great videos and pics.

Found this thread while browsing on an unexpected day off due to weather. Glad I found it as we are coming into bad wet cold weather fast here and I have plants I want to try and keep over winter for next yr. Also great stuff on soil and fert. Will have to go over it a few times just to digest it all and commit it to memory. Thanks for taking the time to add all this down for us to read and learn from + great videos and pics.
Glad it served as some use for you man. I got your pm :) just ask anything ya need to know, there are many great growers on here so I'm sure we can help out anytime.

that is the most beautiful pepper i have ever seen! what is the variety?

your pepper plants trees are amazing absolutely amazing!
Its a Trinidad scorpion. Thanks man :)

sweet baby jesus! i love the tri color!
:):):)

No need, you already did too much via paypal. Sethsqautch wanna shoot me his addy? I just get em out to him.

Way back in this thread you had said about how your Fatalii's are extremely hot. I have no clue if it is the Georgia soil or the seed lineage, but Dayummmm they are tasty and very hot. These make Fatalii's fall in the superhots in my book.

Thanks again.

So, I know Chris, Brian, and Seth got their packages. How bout the other 3 guys? Mark(marks4runr), Noah(millworkman), and Steven(alphaeon)? From what I can gather, Brian's idea of shipping them before they are ripened seems to work great. The way I packaged them up in order from least ripe to most ripe per member on my list chronologically, Chris says about 33% of them we a bit "transit weathered" but still ok. He was the last box to be packaged up so had the most ripe pods. I can only assume everyone else had increasingly less "transit mush" than him. Let me know :) PIC1, Puma35, Avon Barksdale, Buck77, and BidCedar all will be getting theirs soon too. The fatalii mother is ready to be picked again already! She is just going crazy this year :) Also, there are HORDES of other peppers that I don't want to go to waste as well, so you remaining guys are probably getting a MIX BAG OF JOY!

Also, my fully comprehensive "Over Wintering Tutorial" is underway. I'll be taking photos and composing a decent write up on the subject within the week. :)

Got mine, surprised the help out of me too, and only had one bad pod. Actually it wasn't bad, just a bit mushy. Everything else was perfect. Thanks a ton rich. Sauce is going to be made!!!

Pepper guru, I am patiently (or not so much) awaiting your tutorial as I will be needing it very shortly. Almost lost my peppers to a light frost last week but I think they will survive a little bit longer. Managed to get the ones I wanted into pots but they arent looking the best right now.

Pepper guru, I am patiently (or not so much) awaiting your tutorial as I will be needing it very shortly. Almost lost my peppers to a light frost last week but I think they will survive a little bit longer. Managed to get the ones I wanted into pots but they arent looking the best right now.
Yeah I figured as much. Things are happening fast this year as far as season change goes...plants are thinning out and dropping leaves about now. Frost is NO GOOD for peppers man, sucks. I will have the tutorial up in a bit, Im trying to get it out for everyone who has even colder climates than I do. Trying not to be too late for most members :)

Back