• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Habanero sausages

xgrafcorex said:
i agree with dream, those look damn good! i love the hillshire farms jalapeno sausages, but i agree, they aren't too hot. i usually cook up some jalapenos or habaneros with onions, throw those on top, with some EZ Earl blazin hot stuff and some jalapeno pepper jack cheese..all on a hoagie roll. :hell: the habanero powder in some custom made sausage is a great idea though. too bad i don't know any butchers.

I butcher myself. That's deer though. If you got a sausage stuffer you could probably make your own with ground beef and pork.:party::)

one of these days i just might look into getting one. i LOVE sausage, and being able to make my own would be awesome. for now, i'll just stick with the jalapeno sausage i can get. great flavor, a little bite..but i just add other stuff to give it a good bite..then throw in a side dish, and it's ready to go.

my grandma bought some of those adells sausages...she doesn't like it spicy though (at all), so she bought the turkey sausages with sun dried tomatoes. fortunately i have plenty of hot sauces, as well as some hab flakes i made..was still resisting the pestle and mortar, so i just called it even at flakes.

I, too, have been making my own sausages for years. My username reflects my specialty- I call them "devil dogs", and they are wicked hot!
Nothing like home made...
:mouthonfire:

Back