• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Habman's 2007 Mexican Odyssey

Ok we did a taste test.
The big pumpkin shape habanero what they call habanero dulce tasted just like a red bell pepper. darn.
I saved some seeds just cause they look cool. The other red ones did not taste all that good.
The yellow ones are scotch bonnet damn hot but taste like well scotch bonnet.
The "scorpion" was hot like hell. Nasty little bugger. Not sure if it was hotter then a regular hab. But my friend almost died....ROFL.
Poor guy, we had nothing in the room but vodka. after a good 10 minutes of extreme pain he just started drinking vodka like water. After that he just past out. the next day he was sick all day with a nasty burning butt and stomach pains..... hihi noob!!!
So I had to go to beach and drinking with all ladies by myself:cool:

Funny but the Mexicans here are freaking out. I put mucho habanero sauce on everything and they always say be careful senior mucho caliente! they then look at each other and laugh. Then a take a bite and says do you have any hot sauce! They just look at me with a blank face!

I´m going to hit the local market today to see if can find more peppers.

Adios amigos.

habman said:
But my friend almost died....ROFL.
Poor guy, we had nothing in the room but vodka. after a good 10 minutes of extreme pain he just started drinking vodka like water. After that he just past out. the next day he was sick all day with a nasty burning butt and stomach pains..... hihi noob!!!

Actually, Vodka works wonders for killing the burn. You're just NOT supposed to swallow it, thats all.:?:

Back