• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Had to share this...

I follow Darth Vader on Twitter and here's his latest update:

"If you find yourself muttering "These aren't the droids I'm looking for." while watching the VP debate tonight, I'll have done my job right. "

Sorry if it qualifies as political, but i almost fell off my stool laughing at that one.

That is pretty classic!

My 4 year old daughter came up with her first joke that I feel actually qualifies as a joke.

Here goes:

"The headless horseman couldn't cross the bridge. Why couldn't he cross the bridge?"

I ponder the legend of sleepy hollow, take into account what spin scooby doo might have put on it, and am stumped.

"Why Not?" I asked......

"Because He had no HEAD" she says with a perfectly straight face.

If you have kids or know a 4 year old you will understand.

I almost peed in my pants it was so funny!:)

cheezydemon said:
That is pretty classic!

My 4 year old daughter came up with her first joke that I feel actually qualifies as a joke.

Here goes:

"The headless horseman couldn't cross the bridge. Why couldn't he cross the bridge?"

I ponder the legend of sleepy hollow, take into account what spin scooby doo might have put on it, and am stumped.

"Why Not?" I asked......

"Because He had no HEAD" she says with a perfectly straight face.

If you have kids or know a 4 year old you will understand.

I almost peed in my pants it was so funny!:)

Now THAT's funny!

Back