• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Australia Day!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Australia day to all the Aussies out there.......:party:

We had a few really big storms here last night but it's clearing now and shaping up to be a sunny and warm Australia day.......It only 8am and i'm actually thinking about going and getting my first beer. :lol:

Long live this beautiful country.............

And you look so happy today, Happy Australia Day to you mate......

pip.jpg

Bawhahahahaha :rofl:

Hope you have a great day! Now go and grab that beer and start drinking already. The is no sense in just talking about it, just do it! :lol:

[video=youtube;thWqNof5nXA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thWqNof5nXA[/video]

Aussies give a helluva pep talk. (NSFW language)

Happy Aussie Day!

OMG! Look at the package moyboy got for Australia Day! :rofl:

Woot! Just got home from three lazy days cruising around Lake Maquarie. First beer was cracked 1/2 an hour ago :D

Happy Australia day occers!

Happy Farkin Aussie Day maties!!!

aussie-smile.gif

8.00 o'clock Moyboy, mate you should be 3 in by then :rofl: But then again I've only just cracked my second.

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Happy Australia Day to you all Aussies.
Any one found sober after 12 noon is not fit to be an Australian.

NJA

Damn you know us tooooo welll NJA :D :cheers:

I was wondering the same thing JayT...

dammit, today is the 26th of January, I will declare it a bloody mary mornin' in Texas

Sorry I missed this, lads...!

Hope you had a bloody good time, and if you like I can upload Whispering Jack's You're The Voice for you??

OH GOD!!!!!!!

I'm at work and not healthy at all!!!!!! I'm thinking about going and throwing up for the 4 time this morning......:(

I must have drunk close to a carton of 5.2% beer (24 x 340ml bottles) half a bottle of JD and about 100ml of Novacastrian's moon shine (about 92% pure rocket fuel).....

I'm in a nice cool office and sweating like a whore in church!! I just hope work dosen't do a random drug and alcohol test cause I think i'll actually melt the test machine...:lol:

But it was worth it cause I had an awesome time yesterday.......

moyboy said:
OH GOD!!!!!!!

I'm at work and not healthy at all!!!!!! I'm thinking about going and throwing up for the 4 time this morning......:(

I must have drunk close to a carton of 5.2% beer (24 x 340ml bottles) half a bottle of JD and about 100ml of Novacastrian's moon shine (about 92% pure rocket fuel).....

I'm in a nice cool office and sweating like a whore in church!! I just hope work dosen't do a random drug and alcohol test cause I think i'll actually melt the test machine...:lol:

But it was worth it cause I had an awesome time yesterday.......

SUCK IT UP, MATE!!!

For tonight, we drink again!! :woohoo:

roflmao @ moy....

hey bud, suck it up....

Back