• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy B-Day grantmichaels !!!!

Happy Birthday, and welcome to the old farts club! Perks include wearing socks with sandals, complaining endlessly about "music these days," and having the memory of an Apple IIc (but being able to remember when an Apple IIc was cutting edge).

In retrospect, we may need some new perks.

JayT, on 25 Jul 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:
JayT said:
Methinks Gadget is sleeping. He was cooking and posting into the wee hours. You know what? When you work 80hrs a week like Grant, sleeping in is a luxury he should enjoy on his b-day. Cheers buddy!

I can relate. Sleep when you're dead. 

Hey Happy Birthday Brother!!!!!!! Climbing that ladder one more rung away from young :)
Hey Grant what can I say great name and born in July HOLY MOLY haha haha have a great day my friend!!!
images-85.jpeg

A happy and memorable Birthday to you Grant. And dont listen to any of that chit about old farts. What we have on those young chits they cant even comprehend, let alone imagine.

And NO, I did not devouge any classified old fart chit in that statement. Well, except that there may be old fart chit. But I could be lying, misleading or just plain misinforming.

Or just blabbering. :D

Back