• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy Birthday D3monic!!!

Thanks everyone. Now if only I wasn't stuck at work all day. thankfully i'm off tomorrow. 

My step daughters b-day is in a few weeks and I talked Jen into letting her get a hamster (she's been begging since I met them)

I had already ordered her a bunch of stuff for her wii (fragile dreams, sims kingdom, a new controller and silent hill- that one got me in trouble didnt' know about the inappropriate questions on the  phyc test in the beginning) 

Yesterday I ordered the first part of her hamster cage. the rest has to wait until I get paid again. I wish they had cool stuff like this when I was a kid. 

download (4).jpg

I'm not going to go this crazy. probably just attach it to another larger cage so there's more running room but I like what they did here

news.gif

ovoweb1.jpg

I like how it kind of mimics their natural burrows.. but still allows viewing and easy access. Each of those bubbles has a door that you can open.

513628b2438a7.jpg

Back