• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

happy birthday moruga welder and Super Hots Canada

143d7b875ca771a1cce1974cfea8d051.jpg
to both of you

Thanks everyone! :D

.. I have absolutely nothing planned for this day, aside from work. lol

BUT, on the bright side, I have around twenty seedlings I have started up in my bedroom in a make-shift little incubation space on a shelf above my desk. A few of my plants in my grow room are doing great, but I've lost a whole lot (and close to many more) of the seedlings I've planted since November because of the damn aphids.

Here's a photo taken last night of some of the seedlings in my bedroom:

birthday-seedlings.jpg

The seedlings I've started upstairs:

(6) Bhut Jolokia White
(4) 7 Pot Brain Strain (Yellow)
(4) Devil's Brain
(3) Cheiro Roxa
(2) C. Galapagoense
(1) Giant Mexican Rocoto

(I planted Most Prolific, but none germinated)

First I would like to say  , THANK YOU EVERYONE  FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES !   I'm privileged to have such a great family outside of family , couldn't ask for such nicer folks anywhere !  well it started off like this , went to credit union yesterday ( vacation day ) to cash my check . they were having a drawing for a 65 dollar prepaid visa to celebrate 65 years in service . so while i was waiting i went to the table wrote my name and number on the little paper and threw it into the ( BIG ) bowl thinking fat chance lots of them in there and it was only noon. well i was outside this morning the phone rang an yep , they drew my name ! cool . i need to get a couple of growing items later . mama taking me out to eat after her workday . kids have a surprise party for tomorrow at my oldest daughters house SSSHHH . i'm not suppose to know . lol oh , one more thing LOOK  I got a flower on my little chocolate reaper ! 

IMG_0564.JPG

again THANK YOU ALL !   FRANK

Back