• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy *freezing* New Year from Zone 1

Happy New Year everyone. Looks like the plants get several more months indoors. Gotta love flagstaff. it actually got down to -14 before I went to bed, but didn't want to open the door again to take another picture.

happy_freezing_ny.jpg

Happy New Year to you too from, not freezing, Green Mountain. :) After -20 F wind chill on Monday todays 46 F felt like a heath wave. :lol:

Looking at more snow here today.

Lucky you. :lol: Should I say that I’m jealous now? :lol: We had lost most of the snow pack here in Vermont and skiing is big deal for our family. To not be able to go to the Glades here is considered as huge natural disaster. :rofl: Where is the snow? :pray: Well it is down to the South.:think: The Weather Channel reported how NYC is up to another snow storm. I guess we are going to ski on pretty icy surfaces, which is far better than mud. :) Good luck with upcoming grow season. Best of you from cold North East.

Back