• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Happy New Year!!!!!! pics welcome

Hope 2019 brings you a successful year with your pepper grow & here's to your health & prosperity.......Go Yanks 2019 :P
                                                   :dance:   Party on guys...CHEERS :dance:

giphy.gif

Sinn said:
Knicks! Send the Nets back to NJ!

I'm complicated. I don't like NY teams lol. Example, this year I like the Lakers but NEVER liked them before. I just like watching LeBron play. I like to be entertained. I don't need to pull for my area I just like to watch some talent... so be it....... ;)

He was fun to watch too! That's a perfect example. How many Bull's fans were there not from Chicago? That's how I watch sports.

Jordan killed my knicks but i respect him he was a great player when he took the last shot he always made it and he never ever went to a new team to play with other great players ;)

lol. I'm not a diehard sports fan. I watch them like movies. Entertain me. Could care less about trades. In fact, why not make moves? Some people are too serious. I welcome them. It's like finding the perfect ingredients for your award winning chili. ;)

JayT said:
Love you Scovie.  Have fun.  I am making it to Midnight, but I am going to bed soon.  Heading to sausage camp in the morning, and I was up at 4:30 and worked 13 hrs today.

Oh and Sinn, I am a lifelong Yankee fan myself.

For the record you did not post after 11:59.

So we know you passed out as the ball dropped. :lol:

Back