Happy New Years from Marine Corp Base Camp Pendleton

Good Evening,

I am Tony, a Marine currently stationed in Camp Pendleton California. This will be my second year growing hot peppers but my first year growing the super hots; so still a NOOB!haha!! Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and sharing my love of peppers with you all. My growing season has started with NUMEX twilight, and Charleston Cayenne peppers which have began germinating. Sowed seeds on christmas day for bhut jolokias, butch taylor scorpions, chocolate habolokias, red caribbean habs, and white habs (however not sure if the whites will grow after reading some reviews of ppl who had bought seeds from the same source, but remain hopeful). Well thankyou for your time reading my non sense lol Semper Fidelis

~SGT SILVA/USMC~

:welcome: from florida,and thank you for your service. my prayers are with you every day. once again thank you. if you are ever in central florida let me know.

thank you for the greetings, and its my pleasure to serve this great country so need for any thank yous. i was stationed in Pensacola Florida before; i know it aint central Florida but if im down there i will let you know, btw Florida was awesome-great fishing, great weather, great ppl, would love to go back

First of all... Thank you for your service!! I appreciate all the work you do to support our country.
Welcome to the group I'm a noob as well and hopefully I can add some value to the group at some point...... but I guess we all gotta start somewhere!

:welcome: and thank you for your service!

Back