• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

harvesting Harvest BBQ

Some Bhut Jolokia and Fatalii in the first picture then the rest on the barbie. This is by far my favorite way of cooking chilis.
IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

I made the best sauce. It is grilled chili, one cup vinegar, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 teaspoon salt, and 2+ tablespoons naga powder. It is thick and is amazingly hot for a homebrew. I'm now letting it cure in the fridge for a week.
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

beatuiful color Cappy...it looks delicious...

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I made the best sauce. It is grilled chili, one cup vinegar, 1/3 cup sugar, 2 teaspoon salt, and 2+ tablespoons naga powder. It is thick and is amazingly hot for a homebrew. I'm now letting it cure in the fridge for a week.
IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

Very nice color of that sauce so the pods too great job

Thanks everybody I should have said fire roasted instead of grilled because it sounds so much better and the aroma smells like roasted peppers the way poppers smell on the grill. All the effort put in the garden this year is all worth every second when one tastes the fire roasted extreme heat chili concentrate.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
Some Bhut Jolokia and Fatalii in the first picture then the rest on the barbie. This is by far my favorite way of cooking chilis.
IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

Very nice. Love the color. I must agree the best sauces I make come from roasting the peppers. Sometimes I even do it in my charcoal smoker. Congrats on a fine looking sauce.

Looks like an extremely lethal sambal (knowing what's in it). I'm sure it's good to spice up nearly anything.

When I read the title of this thread I was sure you were going to tell us about some BBQ to celebrate your harvest, not about BBQing your harvest! I think I like it better this way! :)

Yummy!

Back