• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Harvest

That's wild.
End to a slow, rainy week.  Gives me something to play with over the weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 90
Small harvest.  
From the bottom left ..... assortment of Yellow Habs and Bonnets, Aji Finlandias, Red Habs, Chenzos, Red Bhuts, Lemon Drops, Salmon Bhuts.  In the middle is the "Lone Reaper" and some SB Stuffers.

Attachments

• Harvest.jpg
    Harvest.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 74
ShowMeDaSauce said:
Dragons Breath, Hot Wax and a mystery pepper. Looks slightly like Aleppo and similar heat level too.
WBysqOo.jpg

Mostly Joes Long Cayenne and 2 Thunder Mountains. Never was a big fan of cayenne flavor but i do like these.
TMG62pP.jpg
How long is that pepper? What is the current ricord for longest pepper?

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Longest ive gotten yet is 15". World record is held by Joe's Long Cayenne but my Thunder Mountains are longer than my cayennes.

The longest chilli pepper was grown by Jürg Wiesli (Switzerland) and measured 505 mm (19.881 in) long when authenticated by the Great Pumpkin Commonwealth at the 2018 GPC Swiss Championship in Jona, St. Gallen, Switzerland, on 30 September 2018.
The record-breaking specimen, belonging to the Joe's Long Cayenne chilli variety of the Cayenne pepper (a type of Capsicum annuum) was measured in a straight line from the shoulder – the red, thickened part of the fruit base – to the top.

Back