• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Harvesting at last!!

DSCN1030.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

DSCN1038.jpg

No stopping em now!! started selling plants, sauces, ristras, fresh pods once a fortnight at markets! loving it!! seeds site ready soon!

Kashmiri, Congo Trinidad, Bulgarian Carrot, Piri piri, Whippets Tail, Numex Twighlight and Pimavera, Filius Blue to name a few

That is some really healthy looking produce there Biscombe, i wish i could pick one out of my screen! Well done.

Nice harvest Biscombe...like you say...no stopping them now...

Nice haul there!

I like the market idea..we do have a farmers market here, but it ends in a month or so...drat.

QuadShotz said:
Nice haul there!

I like the market idea..we do have a farmers market here, but it ends in a month or so...drat.

I don't think I could sell mine at a market. I await each pod to ripen and think "ok what can I do with this one". Of course if I had as many as some people here do, maybe I could part with some.

JayT said:
I don't think I could sell mine at a market. I await each pod to ripen and think "ok what can I do with this one". Of course if I had as many as some people here do, maybe I could part with some.

Growing just over 100 varieties, with around 250 plants ;) onlly so much chilli sauce you can make!

looks good!!!
today I picked about that many but only 3 kinds.

I gave away 1 pepper on every pizza I sold today and a few called back to ask what they were and one said that it was the best hot pepper they have had and that they don't usally like hot stuff.

that pepper was a jalapeno so that says where the general public is at when it comes to peppers...

keep picking and remember to wash befor peeing or engaging in any acts that may include soft tissue use!!

shayneyasinski said:
looks good!!!
today I picked about that many but only 3 kinds.

I gave away 1 pepper on every pizza I sold today and a few called back to ask what they were and one said that it was the best hot pepper they have had and that they don't usally like hot stuff.

that pepper was a jalapeno so that says where the general public is at when it comes to peppers...

keep picking and remember to wash befor peeing or engaging in any acts that may include soft tissue use!!

:lol: O Yes the washing before tackling with your Man/Womanhood rule..a wise one indeed.

Back