• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Has anyone been in contact with a pepper daemon?

Cat-With-Tin-Foil-Hat.jpg

PepperDaemon said:
There is quite a bit of evidence.
EVIDENCE:

noun,
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"
synonyms: PROOF, confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, authentication, attestation, documentation;

We'd all like to see this evidence please.

PepperDaemon said:
Anyway, I already said I would probably PM the image to those who want to see it. Just understand what I am saying.

I was first introduced to this million dollar challange about five or six years ago, I think. A number of people were talking about it on another online forum. I got the general impression from all of the comments I read that the people who give the test make the conditions to pass so difficult that it would never realistically be proven that an acceptable occult phenomenon occured. Of course, this was only second-hand hearsay.

I have seen a thing or two that would have won me that million dollars if those things could be easily replicated. They can't. The circumstances in which the events occurred were very spiritual in nature but would be very difficult to cause to happen on command in a controlled environment.
You shouldn't be using the opinions of others to draw a conclusion of your own. This thread is a prime example of that. By the sounds of things, you haven't even read the criteria for claiming the money. Care to share which forum you gathered your opinion from?

James Randi's "Million Dollar Challenge" has been around since the 60's where it first started as a $1,000 challenge. It is yet to be claimed.

Many people have seen things that can't be explained, some were drunk, some were high, some were mentally unstable and some were even stone cold sober.

I am a skeptic, but I'm open to anything that can be proven.

Can we please see the picture? I don't think anyone here doesn't want to see it.

SR.

I once ate some Nashville hot chicken from Pepper Fire... Ordered it extra hot and the next day I believe a Demon of sorts communicated with me and my bodies reaction was to excommunicate the demon from my body as soon and slowly as possible

PepperDaemon said:

Honestly, communication with the spirits of plants is more common than most people in the modern world realize. It's the basis of Amazonian shamanic training, healers in Jamaica do it too. Undoubtedly, in my mind, pepper spirits exist. I just haven't personally had contact with one. I bet somebody on this board has though.

PD, how do you like seattle? I want to go there for medical school. Someone told me it doesn't snow there really, is this true? Is the food scene as amazing as i heard?

Shorerider said:
EVIDENCE:

noun,
the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.
"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"
synonyms: PROOF, confirmation, verification, substantiation, corroboration, affirmation, authentication, attestation, documentation;

We'd all like to see this evidence please.

You shouldn't be using the opinions of others to draw a conclusion of your own. This thread is a prime example of that. By the sounds of things, you haven't even read the criteria for claiming the money. Care to share which forum you gathered your opinion from?

James Randi's "Million Dollar Challenge" has been around since the 60's where it first started as a $1,000 challenge. It is yet to be claimed.

Many people have seen things that can't be explained, some were drunk, some were high, some were mentally unstable and some were even stone cold sober.

I am a skeptic, but I'm open to anything that can be proven.

Can we please see the picture? I don't think anyone here doesn't want to see it.

SR.

You can see the evidence. Take some ayahuasca. Go hang out with some shamans in the amazon. Pray to your plants. Go hang out with some healers in Jamaica. Read the numerous writing about plants spirits. You're assuming this is stuff I haven't experienced. I have experienced some of these kinds of things and have other evidence I don't talk about. This is not all based on other people's opinions and experiences. Just be aware that the spiritual realm, like the material realm, is full of dangers, tests, and trials.

As for the million dollar challange, I did read all the information on the site about 6 or so years ago. You can get defensive if you want but I was only trying to communicate my personal impression of the challange and what I had heard from other people. The challange is not really winable at this time. Drugs were not involved, by the way, in my most profound experience. But another person was there and he witnessed at least part of what I did, and he was not (as far as I know) a believer in spirits and that kind of thing.

The pic? Yeah I maybe probably will share it. I wasn't trying to make everyone look gullable, I just saw a good opportunity for a joke with the cartoon pic. But the point is that it is evidence, not proof - and we all know that evidence is not the same thing as proof - but the more people insult me the less likely I am to share.

Technically, the picture is actually proof of the existence of spirits, since I know it's real for my own reasons, but few who see it are likely to consider it proof. They will say things like "optical illusion", "reading something into an image that is not really there", etc... but since I have had these kinds of images appear over and over in my pictures and in my art - which has spiritual power by the way, which I have witnessed but no one else really can most of the time, because they aren't there when I paint (or draw), and aren't there when the image exerts its power - I know it's proof. The point I am trying to make is that no matter what I show people they won't accept it as proof, even if it is. The same goes for the million dollar challange.

See, what most people don't understand about 'optical illusions' is that they aren't just optical 'illusions'. There's a reason why people see certain recognizable things in random patterns. The reason is that the subconsious/deep mind is able to project out into patterns in the environment. So when you're seeing a so-called 'optical illusion', what you're really seeing is the deep mind projected from the inner (subjective) universe out into the outer (objective) world. The spirits contact people for the most part through the deep mind / inner subjective universe. I have learned this vital rule of spirituality through my artwork.

chilli whisperer said:
Do you get a pepper angel?

It might be correct to call a pepper daemon a pepper angel, because the daimon is sometimes considered the same essential thing as the guardian angel of a plant.

BigB said:

PD, how do you like seattle? I want to go there for medical school. Someone told me it doesn't snow there really, is this true? Is the food scene as amazing as i heard?

It snows rarely in Seattle. Most years we get from 1 to 4 days where it snows and sticks. When the snow sticks, Seattle become a real traffic nightmare, because there are lots of hills, ice, and the city is not particularly prepared to deal with snow (drivers and city equipment are lacking).

If you move to Seattle, you want to live in Seattle proper, not the suburbs (expensive though). The only suburbs I think are reasonable are Bellevue, Kirkland, and maybe Redmond. There is a lot more to do in urban Seattle than the suburbs - the people in Seattle are noticebaly different from the people in the suburbs as well.

The food scene is very diverse in urban Seattle. You can find food from most parts of the world (with a few exceptions). Asian cuisine is very well represented here as we have a relatively large asian population. Neighborhoods like capital hill (broadway, first hill, and downtown / pike place) have a lot of food ethnic diversity. Coffee shops are everywhere as well.

If you are coming here for medical school you are likely to live in north Seattle - University District, Greenwood, Wallingford, Green Lake, Northgate, Fremont, Ballard. It's a nice area. I grew up in the Green Lake neighborhood. However, the University District (in particular University Ave, aka 'the Ave' is very sketchy, with one of the highest crime rates in the city). The city is changing quickly - we have lots of big city problems now, but it's a very unique place that in my opinion is the best city in the Pac NW - all the way down to San Francisco. Portland and Vancouver BC are both within relatively easy driving distance and have a lot of interesting/positive qualities as well (the Portland food carts/street food is amazing!).

The music scene is great. Try Blue Scholars if you like hip hop. There's always some group in Seattle flirting at the fringes of massive success.

If you are looking for ethnic diversity (much of Seattle is about 60-70% white people), the Central District, South Seattle, Renton, Rainier Beach, Columbia City, Factoria (in Bellevue) and Tukwila are very diverse.

There's a fair amount of weirdness/uniqueness in Seattle. Just this weekend in Fremont is the annual 'Fremont Solstice Parade', in which the first part of the parade is essentially hundreds of naked (but painted) bicyclers riding down the parade route in front of men, women, and children. It's quite a display of freedom - built on a foundation of hippies from California that moved to the Fremont neighborhood sometime back in the 70s or 80s. After that follows a parade full of weirdness.

It rains a lot here (but the rain is usually light and drizzly) and the sky is grey so often that I have come to prefer cloudy to sunny days. However, Seattle has been in the midst of its warmest couple of years in a long time. I don't know if this is related to a permanent change due to global warming or not yet. Seattle might be moving toward northern California weatherwise.

Coming from Miami you will experience serious 'weather shock'.

I remember when the Amazing Randi performed at an assembly at my high school in 1974. I was in 11th grade. He mentioned that he would pay $1000 to anyone who could prove real physic ability. Even at that time, I just knew things that would be impossible to know. I thought about telling him of my experiences, but he wanted proof, and was very negative and not really interested in hearing a story like mine. It just happens given certain situations. It isn't something that I can turn on and off. I don't know anything about the things you have been talking about, and they really sound a little weird. I have experienced things that I don't talk about either because I found out a long time ago that people who have never experienced anything along these lines, they just can't truly believe what you are saying and are very turned off. I have my own understanding of things and even though I wouldn't use the words you just used in the post above, I know exactly what you were saying because it relates to my understanding.
All my life the little voice in my head has always told me what I should do. I didn't start listening until I was in my 20s. I have a finance degree because I was very money oriented growing up, but after I started acting on what I should do, I started a nursery and eventually started growing cycads. Cycads are all on the endangered species list. Over time, I would be the President of a couple of cycads societies where we funded conservation projects all over the world. I taught people how to grow and breed cycads and my cultivation articles have been printed in journals all over the world. I have been breeding cycads for 25 years and send seeds all over the world, when I am able to anyway. ( can't ship appendix 1 seeds) I have to collect the male cones, store the pollen and then pollinate the female cones when they are receptive. They crack open for 3 to 5 days and then close back up and can only be pollinated during a few days period. I have plants everywhere. Even if I haven't looked at a certain female for months, I know when they are receptive. I even tell my wife that the cycads are calling out to me in a certain area, and when I go over there, I see there are receptive females, or many times, I see that my only male of a certain species just became ready to pick, and if I hadn't done it that day, it would have been to late. I have thought that I was meant to do what I am doing with cycads and this is why I know these things. I have never seen anything like you mention, but from your point of view, you would probably say that I am in contact with cycad daemons. I have been able to do things with cycads that nobody in the world does and my experiments and results have helped change the way people look at cycads biology today. For whatever reason, I just understand cycads. I am growing about 500 species of plants in the nursery of all kinds, but only cycads have come naturally. I really have to work to figure the other types, but I do alright. Tom

cycadjungle said:
I remember when the Amazing Randi performed at an assembly at my high school in 1974. I was in 11th grade. He mentioned that he would pay $1000 to anyone who could prove real physic ability. Even at that time, I just knew things that would be impossible to know. I thought about telling him of my experiences, but he wanted proof, and was very negative and not really interested in hearing a story like mine. It just happens given certain situations. It isn't something that I can turn on and off. I don't know anything about the things you have been talking about, and they really sound a little weird. I have experienced things that I don't talk about either because I found out a long time ago that people who have never experienced anything along these lines, they just can't truly believe what you are saying and are very turned off. I have my own understanding of things and even though I wouldn't use the words you just used in the post above, I know exactly what you were saying because it relates to my understanding.
All my life the little voice in my head has always told me what I should do. I didn't start listening until I was in my 20s. I have a finance degree because I was very money oriented growing up, but after I started acting on what I should do, I started a nursery and eventually started growing cycads. Cycads are all on the endangered species list. Over time, I would be the President of a couple of cycads societies where we funded conservation projects all over the world. I taught people how to grow and breed cycads and my cultivation articles have been printed in journals all over the world. I have been breeding cycads for 25 years and send seeds all over the world, when I am able to anyway. ( can't ship appendix 1 seeds) I have to collect the male cones, store the pollen and then pollinate the female cones when they are receptive. They crack open for 3 to 5 days and then close back up and can only be pollinated during a few days period. I have plants everywhere. Even if I haven't looked at a certain female for months, I know when they are receptive. I even tell my wife that the cycads are calling out to me in a certain area, and when I go over there, I see there are receptive females, or many times, I see that my only male of a certain species just became ready to pick, and if I hadn't done it that day, it would have been to late. I have thought that I was meant to do what I am doing with cycads and this is why I know these things. I have never seen anything like you mention, but from your point of view, you would probably say that I am in contact with cycad daemons. I have been able to do things with cycads that nobody in the world does and my experiments and results have helped change the way people look at cycads biology today. For whatever reason, I just understand cycads. I am growing about 500 species of plants in the nursery of all kinds, but only cycads have come naturally. I really have to work to figure the other types, but I do alright. Tom

Cool story. What you do sounds really interesting.

Listening to your own inner voice would be considered, in my way of thinking, the same as listening to your own daemon - or what some people would call your higher self or guardian angel. People probably have daemons in a similar way that plants do. I believe that the daemons of plants can communicate with the daemons of people, and most of this communication occurs outside of conscious awareness. If you were to picture a map that stretches from the individual to the core of the universe, I believe it looks something like:

[conscious awareness] ---->  [subconscious] ----> [deep mind (the level of daemons] ---> [astral plane/collective unconscious (this is where plants and humans can communicate, because the daemons of the humans and plants (and animals, for that matter) interact on this level, often beyond conscious awareness] ---> [universal core, energy, or essence]. 

Of course there's a lot I left out of this map, and the names of the locations are alterable, but based on my experiences, this provides a decent approximation of how things work. There are psychic aspects of every being (plant and animal) that operate outside conscious awareness and can communicate with each other.

Now this is starting to sound like Occult Forums. lol.

f**k your teasing games. I took you serious and you played me, this shit will be locked by the AM. I gave you a chance to be real.

You're not enlightening anyone, you're just being a TROLL

hogleg said:
f**k your teasing games. I took you serious and you played me, this shit will be locked by the AM. I gave you a chance to be real.

You're not enlightening anyone, you're just being a TROLL

I didn't actually play you. I was getting ready to possibly PM you the picture. The original post wasn't really about the picture anyway. It was about hearing other people's experiences. But anyway,,,

hogleg said:

Ugh. Here I was all ready with the pic, even marked it up so you could see the right areas, come back to the site, and then you post this. Intimidate me into posting a sacred image? Fail. Bye fellas/ladies.

Enjoy your Daemon.

I lost interest in your BS pic. I'm not Intimidating anyone. Just listening to music, in your BS thread. Spend a little time in the music thread and you'll figure out I mostly listen to slack talk soundclash old school.

Lol he's never gonna post that pic,everytime someone is gonna say something,he's just gonna say something like "I was gonna post it,but then you went and posted this and that"

Back