• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Has anyone grown this?

Found this really cool looking chili plant called "Black Pearl", looks great but can't find much info about it.
Has anyone grown this before?

black-pearl1.jpg

I want one!

thats just the kind of pick me up i was expecting on a boring Friday :)

Oziam, check out Mich's grow log, he's currently growing some (2 of it, i think).

thats just the kind of pick me up i was expecting on a boring Friday :)

Oziam, check out Mich's grow log, he's currently growing some (2 of it, i think).

hmmm... have you got a link?

Never mind found it, yeah looks like the one!!

Got to have one, just bought seeds!

he just updated, you should be able to spot his growlog

anyways: http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/19652-mich-2011/page__st__140

Yeah, the sad thing is that it never really got a chance to shine. Not long after those pics were taken, it was mauled by possums.

The one on the right is an Explosive Ember. Same story though.... bloody possums! :mad:

Yeah, the sad thing is that it never really got a chance to shine. Not long after those pics were taken, it was mauled by possums.

The one on the right is an Explosive Ember. Same story though.... bloody possums! :mad:

Nooo... not the bloody possums, sounds like the SQUIRREL thread all over again!

Luckily I haven't seen any around here, but i have a couple of Guard Cats to keep them in check :)

I'm growing one for my mother-in-law right now (I'm such a good boy). They are very cool plants and yes, I've heard the taste isn't that great (hence why I'm growing it for my mother-in-law ;))

Maybe I'm not such a good boy :lol:

Back