• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Has anyone tried AeroGarden?

GhostPepperz said:
Was thinking about trying this out with their seed package for this coming fall-winter in my kitchen. Not sure if I want to use Miracle Grow liquid food though. Anyone know of a good organic liquid food source?

http://www.aerogarden.com/seed-kits/chili-pepper-seed-pod-kit-9-pod.html#moreinfo
They do work very well. I'm using Dyna-Gro 7-9-5 in my now, but have used MasterBlend/Epsom Salt/Calcium Nitrate mix with great results too. That said, the hydroponic nutrients that AeroGrow sells for the AeroGarden actually work very well, and I believe it is organic. Only reason I don't use them is the cost, and because I have a lot of other nutrients already. If you buy a seed pod kit from them it will have some of their stuff in it.

Thanks guys. My other question is are they tall enough? I imagine some certain strains would be to tall, unless it would bloom without being so tall. Any recommended strains?

GhostPepperz said:
Thanks guys. My other question is are they tall enough? I imagine some certain strains would be to tall, unless it would bloom without being so tall. Any recommended strains?

Ebony fire grows to only 20cm

Back