• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Have you all seen...

chillilover said:
I thought your collection was sweet paulky.

Why thank you!

It seems like a great beast to me sometimes. The bigger it gets, the more it wants...

....or seems to be missing!:crazy:

I just bought 20 more bottles this week! LOL!!!

It realy is kind of funny how collections go. I started a few years back, but forced myself to be specific and focused on what I was actually collecting. I've got a bunch of cool bottles from other manufacturers that I've picked up at various trade shows over the years, but I kind of went with the Blair's Reserves as my focus. It seems as people's collections grow, they inevitably sight in on either specific manufacturers, limited releases or specific types of sauces. There are a few (the proud) individuals who collect ANY hot sauce, for the sake of the industry. I must say, specific collections are pretty cool, but I've seen collections that take up entire rooms. Kind of mind-boggling. Gotta love the chiliheads!

DEFCON Creator said:
It realy is kind of funny how collections go. I started a few years back, but forced myself to be specific and focused on what I was actually collecting. I've got a bunch of cool bottles from other manufacturers that I've picked up at various trade shows over the years, but I kind of went with the Blair's Reserves as my focus. It seems as people's collections grow, they inevitably sight in on either specific manufacturers, limited releases or specific types of sauces. There are a few (the proud) individuals who collect ANY hot sauce, for the sake of the industry. I must say, specific collections are pretty cool, but I've seen collections that take up entire rooms. Kind of mind-boggling. Gotta love the chiliheads!

At last count, I had 534 bottles.....not including the 30 or so open in my fridge and the 20-30 unopened in my pantry! (Those are for consumption, not collecting!) The beast is hungry and must feed OFTEN!! LOL!!

Are you going to NM this coming year, Creator?

Very Impressive Creator. Paul I have already drooled at your collection. I have about 800 give or take, mostly open as I almost always try them. I know they are worth nothing resale, but I don't plan on selling so WTH. As far as actual "collectibles" I have decided only to go with Defcon now as Blair and Cajohn have put out too many at too much $ for my taste.

DEFCON Creator said:
The limited edition 2am & 3am came in yesterday, pretty cool!

Mine came yesterday, but I'm in Little Creek, VA till Sunday afternoon and won't get back home to see them till then!

DOH!!!!

Did you have the 3AM personalized, Creator?

paulky_2000 said:
Did you have the 3AM personalized, Creator?

Yeah, it's kinda funny. We were going to offer the same thing just before Blair offered it, so we scrapped the idea. The last thing I want to be called is a copycat.

Blairsigned99.jpg

Well done! I saw that one on Ebay last week, but I just didn't have the cash. I thought all those were sent out so you got the same # on both the 2am and 3am though?

Tkromer said:
I love the new bottles, none of his collector stuff is for eating, so the quality of what's inside doesn't really matter to me. .

what's the use of a car and a woman if you can't ride them?:rolleyes:

NJA

Back