• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Haven't been on lately.....like you haven't noticed!!!

Hey Guys

Sorry I haven't been on all that much lately.

Unfortunately this unwanted break could continue for a while as I have got a medical issue which has just hit me out of the blue and is knocking me around at the moment.

It's hitting me pretty hard emotionally as well so I'm just hiding in my shell a little at the moment.

I look forward to the day that I will start to spend more time here again but it will not be this day....:tear:

Thanks guys and catch you all soon.....

Sorry to hear you're not well. Lots of people miss you!! Hope that you're back and at it soon. Keep your chin up.

take care,

Mel
XXXX

don't worry about this place moy...we got you covered....just take care of yourself my friend...

Take your time. Get well.

Heck of a way to get the boss to stop pickin' on you MB. Take care of yourself, we'll be here when you're ready.

Hey my peeps

I have had an extended period of beig MIA from the forums due to a number of not so wonderful life adventures and hard learning curves, but i'm back baby!!!

It's coming into spring here and i'm all excited again. I'll be spending most of tomorrow making a cupboard to put all my seedlings in to make room for the next wave of seeds to go in the grow box.

I'll be taking pics and showing you all my progress real soon.

Hope everyone is going good.......

P.S. I come back and get ready for a throwdown and it's beefless burgers....hmmmmmmm.

welcome back Pip...hope you can get caught up in time for this beefless burger thingy...

Back