• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Haven't been on much recently

I moved from Virginia to Alaska in August and have been settling in with my job and new home.  Working five 10s and trying to get my vehicles worked on have consumed a lot of my time but the ice and snow is setting in pretty good right now and I'll be spending a lot more time in front of my screen again.  I'm about to get my indoor grow going pretty heavily soon so I'll probably be back on a bit more often than I have been.  The 4 hour time difference from the East Coast makes it difficult to get into chat like I used to do.  In the meantime I've got a nice grow tent on the way and already have several of my lights that I mailed myself.  I still have an overstock of buttloads of seeds (probably over 200 varieties) if anyone is interested in doing some trading for the upcoming year.

-Rich

Helvete said:
I moved from Virginia to Alaska in August and have been settling in with my job and new home.  Working five 10s and trying to get my vehicles worked on have consumed a lot of my time but the ice and snow is setting in pretty good right now and I'll be spending a lot more time in front of my screen again.  I'm about to get my indoor grow going pretty heavily soon so I'll probably be back on a bit more often than I have been.  The 4 hour time difference from the East Coast makes it difficult to get into chat like I used to do.  In the meantime I've got a nice grow tent on the way and already have several of my lights that I mailed myself.  I still have an overstock of buttloads of seeds (probably over 200 varieties) if anyone is interested in doing some trading for the upcoming year.

-Rich

You should seek out the OG duck fart shots while there!

Glad to hear the transition is going smooth, Rich. Is your new climate conducive to growing any of your weird solacaceaes in ground?

Hybrid Mode 01 said:
     Glad to hear the transition is going smooth, Rich. Is your new climate conducive to growing any of your weird solacaceaes in ground?
The S. dulcamara you sent me should do rather well here :)

Back