HB22B Seeds

you think they are stable?
I'm pretty sure they would be. But Jim Duffy totally disagrees with anything Ed says pretty much. I dont think Jim wants Ed to take the spot light.
But like i said im sure they are stable. I dont see why not? 5 years inside? at the least 2 seasons per year? Sounds good to me!

So you assume this pepper is stable or in the early phases?

No.. I was answering lilcholo's question "how do they make these peppers hotter and hotter?" I don't have a clue if the pepper is stable or not. I don't make assumptions.

All this leaking tiny bits of information followed by silence is marketing. When he gets ready to sell these seeds, be they stable or not, there will be plenty of buyers, at any price. In reality can a person tell the difference in any heat level over 1 million scoville?

There will always be somebody with a "hotter" pepper, just more marketing.

All this leaking tiny bits of information followed by silence is marketing. When he gets ready to sell these seeds, be they stable or not, there will be plenty of buyers, at any price. In reality can a person tell the difference in any heat level over 1 million scoville?

Yes, believe me, you can.

here's another strain he's working on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5M9XkHLhTs4&feature=channel&list=UL

he's says it's coming in at over 2 million.

Often I can't post in a thread because you have stated my position ... maybe I should wake up earlier ... nah ...

Back