Heard there were chiliheads 'round hear?

Howdy y'all,

Good old southern boy present and accounted for.   I love hot peppers, sauce, gardening ( I grow more than peppers). 

My Current Grow list:

- 3/EA Yellow Fatallis
- 3/EA Chocolate Habs
- 3/EA Jalapenos
- 3/EA Sweet banana peppers

I am growing much more, but mostly tomatoes, bush beans, cucumbers, etc. 

I would be interested in eventually trading seeds & pod swaps.  I am a member of a local Chili-Head chapter that I attend occasionally.

Thanks for reading this.

Twice the Spice said:
Welcome from New York! You cannot go wrong with Fatalli and choco Habs! Good luck this season!
Thanks!  I would be growing much more, but I got a late start.  I had to order plants online to keep with the season (potted May 28th).    Next year I will have a much more developed plan and be growing a couple dozen of my favorite supers & regulars.

kentishman said:
Welcome from South Carolina.

In the fall, generous members make seeds available. You'll be able to get some good varieties that way, typically for the cost of the postage.
Wow! very generous indeed.  I tried my hardest to get some brainstrain/7Pot varieties this year, but they sold out so fast I couldn't get my hands  on them.  Reserved them 8 months in advanced this time.  haha.

:welcome: from Roanoke, VA! definitely let me know on the seeds. I'm growing some different varieties and would love to trade. 

Welcome from California's Central Valley . Chocolates are my favorites . I'm growing habs, fatalis and scorpions this year. Next year I'll be adding Jamaicans , scotch bonnets and morugas to my chocolate plant grow list .

:welcome:  from NW Wyoming.

Most of my family lives in the VA Beach metro area. Are there any particular seeds/pods that you're looking for?

Back