• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Heat posers are not welcomed

The Hott Dude said:
All of you have followed this from google to the place to have spicy. All of you habe no flavor. All of you are the, I would say, the famished. All of you are poor with spice. I would say if you can offer the heat please do. I am the one from my country that can take it in the mouth with heat. The heat is so intense we do not barter. But if you care to intent will you please add the heat to your meal? I welcome the heat to your meal, and I will give full intent.

Your post comes off as combative, which doesn't resonate well with people.  If you take the time to explore the site you'll find that your assumption that posters of this site don't rely on McDonalds for sustenance.  And poor with spice?  Why did you come to that conclusion?  I imagine you used google translate for your post and I'll factor that into my judgement of your harsh words.

Let's talk about your preferences?  What peppers do you enjoy?  What's a great Turkish meal?  You'll find that we're all eager to learn and try new things. 

Pretty sweet that you can take it in the mouth,
Matt

The Hott Dude said:
All of you have followed this from google to the place to have spicy. All of you habe no flavor. All of you are the, I would say, the famished. All of you are poor with spice. I would say if you can offer the heat please do. I am the one from my country that can take it in the mouth with heat. The heat is so intense we do not barter. But if you care to intent will you please add the heat to your meal? I welcome the heat to your meal, and I will give full intent.

kxeCw.jpg

Heat posers are the best people to get to eat superhots.  It's funny.  I bet it would be funny to see you eat one.

Yes, way too many Americans eat at McDonald's.

No you won't find many of those people on this site.

Don't forget that America is full of North/South American Hispanics, descendants of the original breeders of peppers.

welcome to THP :mouthonfire:

:welcome:   to T.H.P. !   well my family and i don't do mcdonalds ,  your right college kids do eat there and the fast food joints , cause its cheap and their kids they can't cook  !   :onfire:  

bierz said:

Your post comes off as combative, which doesn't resonate well with people.  If you take the time to explore the site you'll find that your assumption that posters of this site don't rely on McDonalds for sustenance.  And poor with spice?  Why did you come to that conclusion?  I imagine you used google translate for your post and I'll factor that into my judgement of your harsh words.

Let's talk about your preferences?  What peppers do you enjoy?  What's a great Turkish meal?  You'll find that we're all eager to learn and try new things. 

Pretty sweet that you can take it in the mouth,
Matt

I don't think that was the intent. I think the poor English is supposed to translate to "I challenge you to a heat duel!" because, apparently.... he can take it in the mouth (and he probably doesn't get why that's funny as sh!t!!!!! lol)

Helvete said:
Heat posers are the best people to get to eat superhots.  It's funny.  I bet it would be funny to see you eat one.

Yes, way too many Americans eat at McDonald's.

No you won't find many of those people on this site.

Don't forget that America is full of North/South American Hispanics, descendants of the original breeders of peppers.

welcome to THP :mouthonfire:
  You are sooooo correct,My food intake has all but eliminated fast food since I started growing our peppers,Research for growing has made me take a hard look at organic and healthy options.Lots of GREAT COOKS on this sight.

Helvete said:
Heat posers are the best people to get to eat superhots. 
Daughter is 11 and is starting to review pods.  In her school, kids talk about how hot the ghost pepper is.  She has said what you just said so often that I am absolutely sure there is a suspension or two in her future.  I will laugh.

Heckle said:
Why is the title the only sentence that doesnt sound like it was written with a bad TV accent?

Poser. That's why.
what?!? you mean the name "The hott dude" with two T's....doesn't sound like someone from Türkiye with such an awesome demonstrated grasp of English?
I hope no one steps in the troll excrement.

I too have been from places far and wide. I like hot heat. Me like fresh peppers in my eyes to clear them see straight. Then me like shower, no water, peppers and heat. I no use towel, only fresh pepper. Eat what's left. I like recycle. Very forward. Me girlfriend like hot pepper in ear and then eye in morning. Good fun. Hello to you. Good stuff.
In my country we feed pepper to the children so they learn to taste good. Me girlfriend thank me in the morning for pepper in eyes. Very nice. Like Carolina reaper. America very good peppers for my love life. Thank you for remembering me now all the fun.

Me women argue no with me give them chile face. All women love surprise. You try with your woman. Love peppers? Why no share? Pepper woman is a chile woman. She will no forget how smart man lover you be to put chile in her eye. You be big man like borat.

Back