• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Heat posers are not welcomed

Go easy on the guy, he's Turkish. English, especially for people who speak non-romance languages as their native tongue, is usually a very hard language to speak and write in properly. That being said, he probably did intend to insult you all. He's Turkish. The Turks don't f**k around when it comes to dissing people.

yochannontzvi said:
Go easy on the guy, he's Turkish. English, especially for people who speak non-romance languages as their native tongue, is usually a very hard language to speak and write in properly. That being said, he probably did intend to insult you all. He's Turkish. The Turks don't f**k around when it comes to dissing people.

lol
How Turkish are you?

yochannontzvi said:

hahaha that is funny shit right there. 

oldsalty said:
Is this real?
attachicon.gif
funny_bong_rabbit.jpg
what the rabbit or the bong ?   :rofl:

This thread is gold! :rofl:

The Hott Dude said:
Only here the drunk and college eat taco bell. My friend, he has bicycle 12 mile to eat it. He bicycle back, and suffer all the way to stop to evacuate. With the tissue on the handle bar.

Wow I must have missed this one lmao

In my country we no hava taco bell. We hava dirt hut where old woman maka us pepper patties and we smoka dirty bong water bong hits like american rabbits. Me no lika dirty bong water, but me lika pepper patties. Me bringa doggy bag home for my girlfriends's face. Thena we make like american rabbits and maka more customers for old mean dirty hut woman. Thank you ed currie american. You Dr. Lova. In my country you like Hugh Hefner to us because we know you maka dea american rabbits very happy. And their girlfriends.
Me girlfriend american. She say "you get that Carolina reaper oil on you and touch me...."
I knowa ed currie knowa da magic ofa de dr lova ifa my girlfriend aska me fora this thing.
I a sure all da women in da world willa be waiting on dee other side fora to thanks dr lova ed currie fora all the dr loving he gives alla women. You Americans crazy.

Back