• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Heat Seekers Smokey Jolokia 2

Hi Guys,

I have mentioned this before but after having some on my dinner tonight I just had to give this sauce another "Big Ups".

I have had this sauce on a myriad of dishes and personally found that BBQ meat is by the the best. Cheese and Crackers are great too.

Tonight I had an exact replica of this dish I whipped up last year. Not everyone is a fan of the home comfort dish consisting of rissoles but I bloody well am.
I am a strict Tomato/Ketchup sauce man on my rissoles but just had to take a gamble on the Smokey Jolokia 2........well I am totally blown away by the new level of sensational that this sauce has brought to the dish.

Its like getting an old trusty reliable but beat up datsun bluebird sticking mag wheels on it, a brand new turbo charged V8 engine in it and smokey jolokia-ing the plastic eco friendly tree hugging candle lighters (hybrids) in the dust. (insert evil cackle here).

HeatSeekers.jpg

P1000929.jpg

If you can get your hands on some I thoroughly recommend it.

Don't forget to get some Burning Embers powder to go with it too.

Ingredients include
Chillis
Meco Chipotle
Bhut Jolokia

and some other goody yum yumness

Hey Joey

Thanks for the great feedback, I'm glad you are enjoying it! Another thing you can try is marinating your steak in it for a day or two, shake off the excess sauce and then barbeque it. We use a chiminea and it turns out awesome.

Back