• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review HeatAddicts Review of Grinders Death Sauce (NEW VIDEO ADDED)

That screenshot was from a split second before you dry heaved, actually. You were making a lot of funny facial expressions during the review though.

522076_441914445829061_2061746299_n.jpg

Looks like some t-shirts are in the works. Blake's look of regret is gonna be famous someday. :dance:

One of Blake's relatives is printing them up. Not sure on when and where they will be available.

If push comes to shove, I might just end up printing a small number of them to sell. I already have the design at perfect resolution for screen printing anyways.

Think I am going to have to pass on this sauce. I love extract sauces with some heat, but they have to have a decent taste to them. Enjoyed watching the videos of all you guys in pain...haha.

Well, to be fair, we didn't use this sauce as Grinders intended. Whenever people order regular Death Wings, they are covered in their Molten Sauce, and then the Death is drizzled on top. They offer Pure Death, of course, which is nothing but this sauce. But for the sake of being able to give an honest review of their Death Sauce, we need to try it on some chicken wings.

Hey, I live here in KC and just wanted to see if anyone had reviewed this yet. I see it's been a couple years since the last post.  I agree with Juan, it is crap as far as taste goes, the heat is a 10. I was dumb enough to do a tasting at a beer fest. I couldn't taste any beer for at least 15 minutes. I have had their molten wings and that sauce is really good and their pizza is delicious, so I'm not knocking Grinders at all, that place is great. 

Anyway, if anyone wants me to pick up a bottle for them I'd be happy to, I live pretty close and can mail a bottle.

deadmongoose said:
Anyway, if anyone wants me to pick up a bottle for them I'd be happy to, I live pretty close and can mail a bottle.

I know someone who is interested in getting some to try.  Let me message them and see if they want a bottle mailed their way.

I have a bottle of Near Death in my fridge and it's fantastic. I've heard the Death isn't really meant for anything other than a practical joke. I'm glad they're actually making their own sauces though. In 2009 I went there and got their hottest wings. All they used was straight Dave's insanity sauce!! The cook even confirmed. I was pissed.

I wouldn't mind trying some of their milder, non-extract sauces.  I just don't care for the Death Sauce.  It is still the worst sauce I've ever tried to this day.

Back